рус | en

Over KZT 18 bn saved on purchases of medicines – Birtanov

Over KZT 18 bn saved on purchases of medicines – Birtanov

Photo kazpravda.kz

Over 18 billion tenge was saved on purchases of medicines for guaranteed volume of free medical care, said Health Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Yelzhan Birtanov at the meeting of the RK Government, Kazpravda.kz correspondent reports.

"Expansion of the regulatory framework and transparency of purchases helped save KZT18.2 billion; 95 percent of the annual demand for medicines was purchased for the guaranteed volume of free medical care, while the remaining 5 percent will be purchased by the end of this month," the minister said.

He also noted that some regions began to distribute medicines through outpatient clinics.

"In this regard, we ask the local governors to take control over delivery and distribution of drugs to the polyclinics," Birtanov said. 

At the same time, he noted that thanks to the draft law on regulation of prices for all pharmaceuticals, the share of domestic producers in the volume of all pharmaceutical purchases increased. 
 

AUTHOR:

Zhanat Tukpiev

12:13, 20 March 2018

Источник: http://www.kazpravda.kz
 

Go Back

Leave a comment