RK Health Ministry announced results of three weeks of strict quarantine

рус | en

RK Health Ministry announced results of three weeks of strict quarantine

RK Health Ministry announced results of three weeks of strict quarantine

Photo: Kazpravda.kz/Adilbek Tauekelov

At a meeting of the Government, the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Alexey Tsoi reported on the results of three weeks of enhanced quarantine in the country, Kazpravda.kz reports.

"For 3 weeks of quarantine, the following has been achieved. The disease incidence has decreased from 1.2 to 0.99. The occupancy of beds decreased from 90% to 47%. Thus, the above positive dynamics of the main indicators of the load on the healthcare system indicates the possibility of a phased mitigation of quarantine measures," Tsoi said.

He noted that further stabilization of the situation in terms of morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 depends on the coordinated work and involvement of all sectors of the economy.

"In particular, the effectiveness of the stabilization measures taken depends on the quality of medical care and epidemiological measures only by 30%. The remaining 70% in total are the observance of the mask regime and hygiene, as well as the norms of social distancing," added the Health Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

According to Tsoi, 35,951 new cases of COVID19 have been registered in 3 weeks since the introduction of strict restrictive quarantine measures.

"In general, there has been a decrease in the registered cases since the introduction of strict restrictive measures to 29%. The situation with the incidence of COVID-19 has stabilized at an average of 1,600 people per day," the Health Minister concluded.

AUTHOR:

Aidana Demesinova

10:44, 28 July 2020

Источник: http://www.kazpravda.kz

Go Back

Leave a comment